Job Application Start Date: December 7 2018
Job Application End Date: January 7 2019
Madison International Realty, LLC (“Madison”), a specialty real estate private equity firm, seeks to hire an Analyst for its “Analyst Program” in our London office.
Founded in 2002, Madison is a global leader in the acquisition of partial ownership interests in core real estate properties and portfolios. Madison utilizes its direct secondary strategy to acquire limited partnership, closed end fund, open end fund, private REIT, joint venture, listed property company and structured equity interests in class A properties and portfolios in the U.S, U.K., and Western Europe. Madison has assets under management of more than $3.4B and is currently deploying capital on behalf multiple funds, including a fully discretionary, multi-investor, private equity vehicle.
Madison maintains offices in New York, London and Frankfurt.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and analyzing investment opportunities
- Working collaboratively with senior management and investment team to develop investment underwriting and conduct due diligence
- Analyzing financial information and data and developing the risk/return profile
- Preparing detailed financial models and sensitivity analysis
- Completing additional projects as required
- Traveling to inspect target assets and markets
Qualified candidate must have:
- Strong academic credentials from a top undergraduate business program, preferably with a major in finance, economics, real estate
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills. Familiarity and experience with word processing, research, databases and other computer applications
- Strong interest in real estate, finance and investment management, as demonstrated through internships, work experience, and classroom work
- Willingness to work long hours and travel domestically and internationally as needed to support the firm’s investment and sourcing activities
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team setting
Successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package.