Madison International Realty, a specialty real estate private equity firm, seeks to hire a Hospitality/Social Impact Manager in our New York headquarters to collaborate with stakeholders across Madison to assist in managing a 25,000 sq ft office and identify opportunities to leverage the Madison team in an effort to amplify the impact of its social impact via charitable giving and design and project manage the a variety of ESG programs, marketing coordination and admin support.
Founded in 2002, Madison is a global leader in the acquisition of partial ownership interests in high quality real estate properties and portfolios. Madison utilizes its direct secondary strategy to acquire limited partnership, closed end fund, public and private REITs, joint venture, and structured equity interests in class A properties and portfolios in the U.S, U.K., and Western Europe. Madison has assets under management of approximately $5.6B and is currently deploying capital on behalf of multiple private equity vehicles. Madison maintains offices in New York, London, Frankfurt, Luxembourg and Amsterdam.
Responsibilities for our Hospitality and Social Impact Manager include:
- Managing reception for the office which may include; meeting and greeting clients, scheduling messengers, arranging fed-ex package deliveries, and maintaining the conference room spaces before and in between meetings.
- Managing the conference room schedule in Outlook and ordering catering for guests meetings.
- Maintaining appearance of common areas (ensuring slide shows are running; charging and arranging devices; ensure that infrastructure is serviced when needed).
- Primary responsibility for managing telephone and video conferencing systems, testing and coordinating with vendors (in conjunction with IT), setting up sessions for end users.
- Manage the Madison philanthropy platform including usage, grant, development, and reporting
- Assist in identifying and engaging prospective partners and develop programs and implement philanthropic giving partnership plans
- Collaborate with stakeholders across Madison to ensure the existing programs include a social impact component so they fit within the Madison ESG Program
- Clearly and concisely communicate ideas, concepts, and proposals to engage and excite team members and senior leaders in social impact programs
- Create and develop content and update Madison’s website with social impact, ESG and DEI related details
- Skillfully navigate the intricacies of working cross-functionally and across regions with many different teams and senior leaders in a fast-paced environment where the ability to influence and build relationships is critical
- Provide conference room tool training
- Organize company wide social events
- Assisting office manager with various ad-hoc projects
Qualifications for our Hospitality and Social Impact Manager include:
- 3-5 years of experience in a social impact-focused role with demonstrated success designing and leading a variety of programs
- Exceptional excel, PowerPoint and photoshop skills required
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage high-profile partnerships
- Demonstrated ability to successfully engage a variety of stakeholders
- Deep understanding of cultural landscape and highly in-tune with current events
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Relevant education or work experience in sustainability in the real estate sector