Over a 10 week period, Summer Associates have the chance to make real contributions to our business results. Candidates become integral members of the team and support all of our major lines of business – Investments, Asset Management, Product Sourcing and Equity Capital Markets. The objective is to develop well-rounded technical and analytical skills, as well as work alongside a team of professionals that add value to our organization and make it possible for our firm to capitalize on new opportunities.
Qualifications for our Summer Associate Program include:
- Current MBA candidate with strong academic credentials from a top business school program.
- 4-6 years of experience working for a prominent investment bank, private equity, real estate or financial services firm.
- Strong financial/business analysis, industry research, modeling and presentation skills.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel and Argus skills.
- Proven track record of leadership
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.
Madison visits a select group of campuses to conduct interviews with graduate students for our Summer Associate Program. Please check with your institution’s career services office to see if we visit. If so, ask about our planned dates for resume submission and first-round interviews.
- Summer Associate Program
Madison is a firm genuinely invested in its professionals. We provide resources and incentives to ensure that our employees establish and maintain quality care for themselves and for their families. It is our people that enable our firm to continue to grow and prosper and, in return, we provide a variety of healthcare plans and benefits to meet their needs.
Benefits within the United States include:
- Medical & Dental Insurances
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Company-paid Vision, Short-Term, Long-Term & Life Insurances
- Supplemental Life & Long-Term Disability insurances
- Parental Leave/Salary Continuation Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Commuter Savings Plan
- Corporate Discounts
- Company pays 25% of Gym Memberships at Select Clubs and Offers Membership Discounts