Madison International Realty is a leading liquidity provider to real estate investors worldwide. Madison provides equity capital for real estate owners and investors seeking to monetize embedded equity, to replace capital partners seeking an exit and to recapitalize balance sheets. Madison invests in secondary transactions and focuses on existing properties and portfolios in the U.S., U.K., and Europe. Madison has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Luxembourg, Amsterdam, and Frankfurt, where the firm operates under the name of Madison International Realty GmbH.
Madison International Realty, a specialty real estate private equity firm, seeks to hire an ECM Salesperson to mmarket and sell both private equity funds (including open-ended and closed-end vehicles) to institutional/private investors, identifying and initiating new sales opportunities by prospecting and presenting to new and existing clients.
 Note: The Los Angeles office is estimated to open in Q1 2023.
Responsibilities for our Equity Capital Markets Salesperson include:
- Research prospective investors and create detailed metrics to assess viability of investors
- Ensure client coverage by calling upon the support of subject matter specialists across the Firm
- Providing investment updates and analyses, working closely with the investment management teams, detailing investment style/process, portfolio strategy and recent performance
- Responding to inquiries from Senior Management and business partners across the organization
- Supporting the equity capital markets team with timely investment and performance information and analysis to support products on platforms
- Working closely with the equity capital markets team to develop product support materials and sales ideas
- Providing content in the development of presentations, profiles, Q&As, DDQ’s and other marketing materials
- Ensuring that the investment stories for assigned products are presented consistently and that the products are properly positioned across all customer touchpoints
- Product management: reviewing investment strategies to ensure investment and pricing characteristics are competitive in marketplace
- Provide accurate forecasts and pipeline information to management by way of Salesforce
- Develop, enhance and prepare marketing materials including monthly tear sheet and marketing deck
- Traveling to meet with prospective clients and/or conferences to market the firm’s products
Qualifications for our Equity Capital Markets Salesperson include:
The ideal candidate for this role will be an experienced professional with:
- 7-10 years of relevant experience, selling and marketing of funds. Knowledge of real estate private equity and REIT markets
- Have prior rolodex/contacts list
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally as needed to support the firm’s investment and sourcing activities
- Superior analytical, organizational, and written and verbal communication skills
- Strong academic credentials from a top undergraduate business program and or MBA program, preferably with a major in finance, economics or real estate
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team setting