Madison International Realty is a leading liquidity provider to real estate investors worldwide. Madison provides equity capital for real estate owners and investors seeking to monetize embedded equity, to replace capital partners seeking an exit and to recapitalize balance sheets. The firm provides equity for recapitalizations, partner buyouts and capital infusions; and acquires joint venture, limited partner and co-investment interests as principals. Madison invests in secondary transactions and focuses on existing properties and portfolios in the U.S., U.K., and Europe. Madison has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Luxembourg, Amsterdam and Frankfurt, where the firm operates under the name of Madison International Realty GmbH.
We are looking to hire an Investor Relations team member. This individual will be a critical part of the ECM Team and participate in all aspects of the investor relations/investor services and investor solutions processes with our investor base.
Responsibilities for our Investor Relations Associate include:
- Continuous building and maintenance of a deep understanding of MIR’s historical, recent/current and upcoming fund offerings
- Participate in planning and idea generation for Annual Meeting conferences
- Managing the quarterly communications plan, hosts conference calls and web casts, prepares conference call scripts and practice questions (with answers when needed), and leading practice sessions.
- Managing and tracking communications with existing and prospective investors, as well as maintaining and updating of Salesforce CRM.
- Preparing track record analysis, consultant questionnaires/databases and related due diligence questionnaires such as RFPs/DDQs
- Working with the finance/accounting and portfolio & asset management team to understand and communicate performance and strategy
- Identifying and communicating strategic and tactical ideas for the improvement of the marketing, investor relations and fundraising programs
- Assisting with selection, education, tasking, and supervision of outside consultants and service providers for the function.
- Ensuring consistent and up-to-date presentation of MIR corporate identity through business descriptions, powerpoint presentations and similar communications vehicles. –
- Managing presentations and meetings with investors, analysts and financial media, including non-deal road shows
- Conducting market and competitor research (keeping up to date with investment vehicles, strategy and performance)
Qualifications for our Investor Relations Associate include:
The ideal candidate for this role will be an experienced professional with:
- 3-5 years institutional investment sales support function, business development, or investor relations experience within the real estate fund sector
- Excellent self-starter demeanor, interpersonal, communication, time management and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of competitors
- Ability to establish credibility with institutional investors
- Significant investor outreach and travel required and able to work under pressure
- Proficient computer skills including; Salesforce, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong academic credentials from a top undergraduate business program, preferably with a major in finance, economics or real estate