Over a 10 week period, Summer Associates have the chance to make real contributions to our business results. Candidates become integral members of the team and support all of our major lines of business – Investments, Asset Management, Product Sourcing and Equity Capital Markets. The objective is to develop well-rounded technical and analytical skills, as well as work alongside a team of professionals that add value to our organization and make it possible for our firm to capitalize on new opportunities.
Qualifications for our Summer Associate Program include:
- Current junior level candidate with strong academic credentials from a top undergraduate school.
- Prior internships with prominent investment bank, private equity, real estate or financial services firm preferred.
- Exposure to strong financial/business analysis, industry research, modeling and presentation skills.
- Intermediate Excel skills and exposure to Argus preferred.
- Proven track record of leadership
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.
Madison visits a select group of campuses to conduct interviews with students for our Summer Analyst Program. Please check with your institution’s career services office to see if we visit. If so, ask about our planned dates for resume submission and first-round interviews.
- Summer Associate Program