During our two-year program, analysts gain experience in two to three key areas of the business which may include investments, asset management and equity capital markets. Candidates have the opportunity to move across functions over time. High-performing analysts can advance into a third year followed by a possible promotion to an Associate role as they build their careers at Madison.
Qualifications for our Analyst Program include:
- Strong academic credentials from a top undergraduate business program, preferably with a major in finance, economics or a related field.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills. Familiarity and experience with Argus, research, databases and other computer applications.
- Strong interest in real estate, finance and investment management, as demonstrated through internships, work experience, classroom work or personal investments.
- Willingness to work long hours and travel domestically and internationally as needed to support the firm’s investment and sourcing activities.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.
Madison visits a select group of campuses to conduct interviews with undergraduates for our Analyst Program. Please check with your institution’s career services office to see if we visit. If so, ask about our planned dates for resume submission and first-round interviews.
- Full-Time Analyst Program
Madison is a firm genuinely invested in its professionals. We provide resources and incentives to ensure that our employees establish and maintain quality care for themselves and for their families. It is our people that enable our firm to continue to grow and prosper and, in return, we provide a variety of healthcare plans and benefits to meet their needs.
Benefits within the United States include:
- Medical & Dental Insurances
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Company-paid Vision, Short-Term, Long-Term & Life Insurances
- Supplemental Life & Long-Term Disability insurances
- Parental Leave/Salary Continuation Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Commuter Savings Plan
- Corporate Discounts
- Company pays 25% of Gym Memberships at Select Clubs and Offers Membership Discounts