INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit our website, fill out a form, contact us, or otherwise interact with us, we may collect personal information from you, including:
- Identifiers, including name, phone number, postal address, email address, IP address, account name;
- Internet or network activity, including browsing history, search history, or information regarding your interactions with our website; and
- Any other personal information you choose to provide to us.
We may have collected any of these categories of personal information from you within the last twelve (12) months.
SOURCES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect this information directly from you, including automatically from your browser when you visit our site. We may also collect personal information from your representatives or other third parties who are authorized to share your personal information with us.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
We may process your data for the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience and allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
- To improve your access to and experience on our website;
- To allow us to better respond to your inquiries; and
- To maintain the safety, security, and stability of our website and systems.
PERSONAL INFORMATION DISCLOSURES
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we may have shared any of the categories of personal information described above to certain third parties, including:
- Our affiliates;
- Our service providers; and
- Third parties to whom you authorize our disclosure.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we may have shared any of the categories of personal information described above to certain third parties (as described) for a business purpose, including:
- Detecting or preventing security incidents or other illegal activity;
- Website and network maintenance; and
- Outsourcing services to our service providers.
We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
We do not sell your personal information.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
You may have certain rights regarding your personal information, including:
- The right to request that we disclose what personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell about you;
- The right to request that we delete any of your personal information; and
- The right to request a copy of your personal information in a portable form.
These rights are subject to certain exceptions.
To exercise these requests, contact us at
Madison International Realty
300 Park Avenue, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10022, USA
Tel.: +1 (212) 688 8777
Fax: +1 (212) 688 8774
E-Mail: [email protected]
We verify requests to exercise these rights in accordance with applicable law and action these requests when appropriate in a non-discriminatory way.
This notice was last reviewed July 1, 2022.